The Motivation Vault
Welcome to the Motivation Vault! Here you will find a collection of websites, articles, interviews, quotes, and other content that I feel could help motivate you to reach your goals and achieve that successful muse or passive income project. If you have any suggestions for content I should add here, I encourage you to contact me.
Websites & Blog Articles
- 8 Tips For How to Get Motivated Today – This article contains eight great tips for getting you out of your demotivated funk and get back to being productive.
- Mixergy.com – This site contains a lot of great interviews with successful entrepreneurs. There are a lot of “big names” here, and a lot of great stories from them.
- Entrepreneurial Wisdom, Insight, and Inspiration from Some of the Best – This post an AWESOME collection of 3 question interviews with 60 different online entrepreneurs. This is nearly an unlimited source of motivation and inspiration.
- How to Wake Up Early with Enthusiasm – Christina from Cash Campfire put together this ultimate guide for people who struggle with their morning routine. There are a lot of great tips from other bloggers compiled here, as well as some excellent advice from Christina herself.
For me, interviews with successful people (and they don’t even need to be all that successful) are incredibly motivating. Reading about the paths to success and even failure help you to get you motivated to continue down whatever paths you’re striving for.
- Interview with Maren Kate from EscapingThe9to5.com (My 4-Hour Workweek)
- Interview with Bradley Nordstrom (Jonathan Volk’s blog) – Warning: You may laugh instead of become motivated.
- Interview with Scott Jones (Chris Guthrie’s blog) – A great story about a guy who makes hundreds of thousands of dollars online purely with organic traffic. Teaser: He purchased a domain for $1,500 and sold it for $75,000!
“Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
“Being overwhelmed is often as unproductive as doing nothing, and is far more unpleasant. Being selective – doing less – is the path of the productive. Focus on the important few and ignore the rest.” – Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Last Updated: 1/12/2011